My kids absolutely love this dose and I am happy too since it is nutritional with veggies in it.
- Rice flour – 1 cup
- Coarse rawa – 1 cup
- Maida/Plain flour – 1 cup
- Onion chopped – 1
- Carrot grated – 1
- Cucumber grated – 1
- Green chillies finely chopped – 4
- Coriander leaves chopped – 5 Tbsp
- Coconut – 5 Tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1Tsp
- Jeera – 1Tsp
- Curry leaves chopped – 1 strand
Mix all flours well and add salt to it. Slowly add water and keep stirring so that there are no lumps in the batter. Add water to make a milkshake thick batter.You can do this dose in 2 ways –
- Heat oil in seasoning spoon. Add mustard seeds, jeera and hing. Once the seasoning sputter add curry leaves. Pour the seasoning to the batter prepared. Add all the veggies in it and mix very well. Heat dosa tawa and pour the batter on it to form a very thin layer. Sprinkle ghee to it and cover the lid. Once the dosa is roasted well, remove from tawa and serve with coconut chutney
- Mix all the chopped and grated veggies in a bowl. Now heat tawa. Add a tsp of oil and sprinkle mustard seeds, jeera and curry leaves. Once the seasoning crackle, sprinkle the veggies on the tawa. Now pour the batter on it to form a very thin layer.Sprinkle ghee to it and cover the lid. Once the dosa is roasted well, remove from tawa and serve with coconut chutney.